THE FORMATIVE CYCLE
The cycle lasts for 2000 h. distributed in two academic courses.
During the 2nd year, the first two trimesters are carried out at the institute and the third one, training at a company.
BUSINESS TRAINING (FCT)
The duration of the Training in Work Centers will be 240 hours.
The dates of completion of the FCT are from mid / end of April to mid-June.
Normally, students will access the FCT module when they have passed the rest of the modules of which the cycle consists.
COMPANIES WHERE THE TRAINING IS CARRIED OUT
- IT department of a company, either public or private.
- Computer sales and repair company.
- Cable and fiber optic assembly and installation company.
WHAT TITLE DO I GET?
- Basic Professional Title
- Currently students are also getting the GCSE title.
If the law changes, the ESO degree could be obtained by taking the Applied ESO Final Assessment test (known as “revalidation”)
AND LATER... WHAT?
OCCUPATIONS AND JOBS
- Computer systems installer assistant.
- System installer assistant for data transmission.
- Electric and electronic equipment assembly operator.
- Computer assembler on printed circuit boards.
- Probador/ajustador de placas y equipos eléctricos y electrónicos.
- Montador de componentes en placas de circuito impreso.